The MV-280B is one of the Rebel light vehicles in the Metal Slug series.
The MV-280B is a variant of the support vehicle MV-280A, made to be an artillery unit for quick attacks. It is still used to carry troops like its predecessor, which led to the discontinuation of the A version.
- This vehicle can lose its rocket launchers if it were to be shot constantly with a pistol. Once it loses its rockets, it will speed up and attempt to ram the player.
- In Metal Slug Defense, it appears as a purchasable unit for 60 medals. Its normal attack is to fire two rockets, and its special attack is to charge forward a little bit and fire two rockets.
- It also appears in Metal Slug Attack as an unplayable, enemy-only unit.
- The MV-280B Was based off a 1965 Land Rover Manufactured under license in Spain by the Factor Santana in Linares (Jaen), or on the Russian UAZ-469.
- Its function and firing mechanism resembles to that of the real-life mobile ATGM platforms, albeit the rockets are unguided.
|Combat||Di-Cokka | Bull Chan | Girida-O | Iron Iso | Melty Honey | MV-280B | Mini-Bata | M-15A Bradley | LV Armor | MV-280C | Japanese Tank Soldier|
|Support||MV-280A | Dararin Dara Dara | 3-ton Utility Truck | Landseek | Nop-03 Sarubia | M-3 Rocket Launch Support Van | Double-Decker Bus | MG-36 | Ferry Boat | Subway | Turrets | Morden Saucer | Walking Locomotive | Garbage Fortress | Mine Carts|
|Aerial||R-Shobu | MH-6J Masknell | Flying Tara | Eaca-B | Null Fighter|
|Marine||Hammer-Yang | Jet Hammer-Yang | U25U | Mini-Sub 88|
|Vigilance||Mosque Artillery | Patrol Robot | Supervisory Camera | Sensor Mine | Morden Robot | Metal Mole | Laser Drone | Pods | Rebel Walker | Balor|
|Ptolemaic||Black Hound | Hover Vehicle | Hover Unit | A.P.C. | Ptolemaic Slug | Wall Drone | Units | Ptolemaic Saucer | Mammoth Tower|