Welcome to Metal Slug Wiki
The wiki about SNK's Metal Slug series anyone can edit.
816 articles since February 2008
|What's new on Metal Slug Wiki|
- 4 September, 2019
- SNK's Official Discord Server is now live!
- 16 April, 2019
- A new entry in the Metal Slug series has been confirmed to be under development for consoles!
- 01 February, 2019
- Metal Slug XX is now available on Steam.
- 05 December, 2018
- On SNK's press conference in Korea the company confirmed that the new Samurai Spirits will be coming to all major platforms and that KoF XV is in the works. A Metal Slug title was also confirmed to be coming to all platforms, though it's still uncertain if it'll be a new game or another port.
- 08 April, 2018
- Metal Slug XX will be released digitally for the PlayStation 4 on the summer 2018!
- 31 May, 2017
- HOLY SHIT! 15 Neo-Geo classics (Metal Slug 1 through 3 included) are now available DRM-free on GOG.com!
|Sister Wikis and Partners|
The ultimate evolution of the SV-001, the SVW-001 Slug Gunner was developed by the Regular Army engineers based on the Rebel Army's LV Armor. The Slug Gunner can change between mech and tank forms, being equipped with a huge 180mm cannon, a 60mm Gatling gun and jets that enable it to jump high or perform a double jump. It also comes with a pile bunker for melee combat, which uses a revolver-like mechanism (its drum holds six cartridges) to empower its blows.
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.