Welcome to Metal Slug Wiki
The wiki about SNK's Metal Slug series anyone can edit.
1,006 articles since February 2008
|What's new on Metal Slug Wiki|
- 10 June, 2021
- Metal Slug Tactics, a new turn-based strategy game by Dotemu, has been announced.
- 17 March, 2021
- Metal Slug: 1st Mission and Metal Slug: 2nd Mission are now available on the Nintendo Switch e-Shop via the NeoGeo Pocket Color Selection Vol. 1 collection.
- 18 August, 2020
- A Metal Slug collaboration with the mobile game Jetpack Joyride was announced.
- 8 June, 2020
- Two new Metal Slug titles, a mobile spin-off and a mainline console entry, are slated for release in 2020.
- 4 September, 2019
- SNK's Official Discord Server is now live!
- 16 April, 2019
- A new entry in the Metal Slug series has been confirmed to be under development for consoles!
|Sister Wikis and Partners|
The ultimate evolution of the SV-001, the SVW-001 Slug Gunner was developed by the Regular Army engineers based on the Rebel Army's LV Armor. The Slug Gunner can change between mech and tank forms, being equipped with a huge 180mm cannon, a 60mm Gatling gun and jets that enable it to jump high or perform a double jump. It also comes with a pile bunker for melee combat, which uses a revolver-like mechanism (its drum holds six cartridges) to empower its blows.
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.